Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my story

So I decided to adda page here, and the story I have been writing.

Ok, so It isn't perfect and I may spend the rest of my life adjusting it, but that is life.

I just posted chapter 1 today... Even though I am already at about chapter 15. I need to find a better way to post it than here on blogger though.

I dont want to post it on an AB site or anything like that... just a safe place where I can link all the chapters (because It would be easier for one of my loyal readers to enjoy the story)

does anybody know of a site?

anyway chapter 1 is in the link above

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been in for a while, but I stopped in to catch up this evening. I'm glad to see you're doing well!
    Just read your story and It's a great start so far. It's kinda nice to have some background on someone you tend to follow so much. I do look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete