Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation

Sorry I haven't been writing the past few days. The truth is I had my first vacation in over a year, and the second vacation I have had since I stared bed wetting. You know, just because i need diapers to sleep doesn't mean I am going to shy myself away from a good time.


Every year, my music teacher has a music camp out in the woods by a lake. Although the cabin is pretty roomy, there are always a lot of people, and I always end up with a roommate. Last year there were 2 other girls in the same room as me, and I really really needed a diaper to sleep. It was during the time when my bed wetting was pretty bad, and I did wet myself that night. I did manage to get my diaper on and off without anybody really finding out. It was quite an adventure, but I suppose I could have talked to my roomies about it, but it really wasn't necessary. I managed to make it not necessary!

This year I had it easy! I was the only girl at the camp... thus I had a room to myself! So my bunnies (of course they came with me... at least 4 of them did) and slept very comfortably and without worry. It made the idea of sleeping in a room other than my own a bit better. However, I did make it through last year ok, and I was more than prepared to explain my situation if it was needed.

next month I will also have a weekend trip with my friend. We will be in a hotel room together, and I will, without reservation, wear my nursery diapers (well all my diapers an diaper covers haver nursery patterns, but that is beside the point) and snuggle up with my bunnies as i sleep. My friend already knows I am a bed wetter and she encouraged me to go back into diapers, so she is totally ok with it.

I think in general if you need diapers, people are ok with it. So if you are a bed wetter, you don't really need to let your diapers get in the way of having fun!

3 comments:

  1. Have a funny time and a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I just got back :) it was nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings. I am extremely pleased to see you're still around and cheery, good to know. I have been both very busy and not exactly in the mood to be chatty, and feeling very guilty about it. It is wonderful to hear of your experiences at the camp, and not surprising that you don't let your own body get in the way. I wish more could say and do the same. I've also found it true that people are generally fairly cool with people who genuinely NEED diapers. It's when they think you don't, whether you do or not, when the problems begin... If you haven't been to the hotel with your friend yet, I hope you have a great time. If you have, I hope you had a great time. I'm also anxious to see how you are doing on your story. More comments coming, MANY more. Have a fabulous day, and stay gold.

    ReplyDelete