Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer...

Lately I haven't been sleeping to long. With all the running and training I have been doing, you would think I would sleep like a rock. Well you are right. Once I diaper up, snuggle my bunny and go to bed, I sleep like a baby (my favorite way to sleep) But the sun just comes up so early, and there is no daylight savings time in japan. So I have been waking up at strange hours.

And the fact that It is hot has kind of caused me to stop bedwetting. I haven't really wet for a while now, because i don't really have too much to go out in the morning. I drink a lot of water yet I still feel dehydrated. So my little weak bladder can keep what I have.

I guess that is this summer for me. I need to keep really hydrated and keep my health up! So I guess I should be happy.

But waking up wet makes me feel babyish, and I am kind of missing the feeling now

oh well, at least I am still diapered up!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings. It is hard to sleep with sun in your eyes, even if you can't see it at all. It is also vital to stay hydrated, especially when summer heat and humidity combine with high amounts of physical activity. Perhaps you could run and train indoors at an air conditioned gym or track, if there are any. We have some around here, and I find them great fun in the summer. There is also water exercise, swimming and what not. It might not be your ideal training solution, but it keeps the skin cool and wet, and is also great fun in my opinion. As for the bladder, that could be a bad sign if you aren't eliminating as much as usual. My doctor said to me once that if you are thirsty, you are already beginning to dehydrate. I personally like to drink enough that my stomach is full but not in pain, but this might not work for other people. Water, of course, is best to drink at all times, but sports drinks are OK if you are exerting yourself, as they contain things that help the body recover from the strain of working in the high heat and humidity. Though I am reluctant to suggest it because some people find it gross, I also think there's nothing wrong with this next suggestion. If you want to wake up wet and enjoy the feeling, you could always encourage it, or just let yourself release either before you go to sleep, during the night if you wake or in the morning before you change. After all, in the opinions of many AB/DLs, there's no point wearing one if you aren't going to make use of it, because that's what it's there for. To quote a poem by Judy Blume, "maybe life was better when I was still a wetter." Not everybody is into that though, so it's all a matter of personal preference and comfort zone, as well as ones willingness to go beyond said comfort zone. Anyway, I've said far too much already, but I hope things cool down for you soon. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete