Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hi hi! Aimee here!!

I am soooo sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been really focusing on getting some awesome goals! I still have a lot to do, so I have to work hard

I have been loosing inches off my belly... and it has been making my nightly diapers fit a little bigger, thus making me feel like a smaller baby! My bunnies are super happy!

However I have a little problem... the HEAT. it is HOT this year, and I can't sleep with any covers on whatsoever. I am basically sleeping only in my diaper and that is it. It is SO HOT here!!

does anybody know how to beat the heat while diapered??? if so, i need some advice.

anyway I have to continue working :( sorry

1 comment:

  1. Greetings. How are things going for you? Losing the belly is great, and what's just as great is that it doesn't diminish ones capacity for belly laughing! Now that's a belly laugh in and of itself. It also doesn't prevent one from breathing with the belly, which is taut in many yoga circles. Instructors recommend breathing through the nose, with the muscles of the lower abdomen, letting the breath slowly fill the lungs until it reaches the top just under the collarbones, and then letting the breath leave in an exhalation twice as long as inhalation. I have found that breathing with the belly makes it easier not to hyperventilate when running, and allows me to run half again as long as I could before. It's a wonderful thing. Anyway, there really isn't much you can do to make diapered summers less oppressive. What you can do is use material that breathes, and the lightest waterproof material that works. Those who use disposables sometimes find that the nonwoven or cloth-like diapers are not as hot and sweaty as the plastic ones, though some people complain that moisture can weep through the microscopic pours and get you wet on the outside, something I've never found myself. It's also good to use the most absorbent diaper you can find, because any wetness against the skin is going to feel much more clammy and uncomfortable when the weather is humid and hot than it would otherwise. Good disposables are OK at this, but cloth tends to allow moisture to be present even when the diaper is holding just fine. You could try barrier crèmes that keep moisture away from the skin, which would help with rashes as well, something that happens more often in the summer for obvious reasons. As I said though, diapers and summer just don't go well together in my opinion. I wish you the best in working out a feasible solution in any case.

    ReplyDelete