Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

story

Wow

this is amazing. I managed to get 4000 words done in this story of mine. I finished 4 chapters and I am not nearly done! Maybe the diapers will come around chapter 6 or 7?

but this story of mine is much more deeper than just wearing diapers, or a situation of being put into diapers. Granted that is what happens... but I thought it through to the very end and there are some really good deep issues that come out of this

wow the characters are so real. I have never written such real characters in my life. Mostly because I am the main character in more than one way. She is very very much a real part of me.

But there are some surprises. The mother character.. where did she come from. My mother was NOTHING like this mother.

I have played out the story already time and time again. Basically it is about a 16 year old cheerleader with a troubled past and a terrible reality. Despite this she remains determined and optimistic and cheers her heart out. Something happens and she finds herself in diapers and getting the full baby treatment. But it goes much much beyond this.

I can't begin posting chapters until it is done!!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings. I like stories that aren't ALL or JUST about diapers. After all, there's more to life than just diapers anyway. How has your writing been going lately with your work and activity schedule? By the way, I got two Star Wars Hallmark ornaments last week from their new 2010 collection. I purchased the Star Wars Rebel Snowspeeder and His Master's Bidding ornaments, both of which are electronic and have lights and sound. This year is the 30th anniversary of Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, generally agreed to be the best and most popular film in the saga, so all of the Star Wars ornaments but one are designed to celebrate this film and its anniversary. You can see videos of them on Hallmark's main site, www.hallmark.com/keepsakes and look at all their others too. GOOD stuff, at least if you collect them like I do. They have tons of cool ornaments this year, and I would like to get 9 more, which I can name if you actually care. Anyway, I'm just so psyched to finally have them, as they are wonderfully detailed and lovely to listen to. Have a pleasant day, and stay cheery. Reading your words always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete