Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

some snugly words

ahhhh
I was reading Adrian's blog again, and she talked about snow. Well, being a native Wyomingite, I certainly have had my share of snow for this lifetime. But after living in Tokyo, I can see how romantic it can be.
Well anyway, she told us to make sure that we are all diapered up.

ahhhhh I kind of like how that sounds... being "diapered up" It feels so... warm and snugly.

I could say "I'm wearing a diaper" but saying "I'm all diapered up" sounds more warm and fantastic.

I also like the word diapering... as a noun.

My diapering has been a beautiful experience for me...

When I am diapered up, and snuggling my bunnies I find bliss

well, I got to take a shower, have my bunny diaper me up... and work on a picture :)


I have some time to get some work done on some pictures this week.. that is good

No comments:

Post a Comment