Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

recycling day..

So today was the first recycling day this year that hasn't been cold or rainy. Every 2 weeks I have to take out plastic bottles, cans, glass, etc out to be recycled. My town is VERY strict about garbage. All kitchen waste and burnable waste (including disposable diapers) are thrown out on mondays and thursdays (though I only do it once a week at the most). All plastic wrappers and plastic bags are thrown out on fridays. Garbage that goes out to the landfill is on tuesday.... but I have only thrown out about 1-2 bags of that for the last 6 years...

anyway, so most recycle nights are rainy and I just want to diaper up and snuggle with my bunnies. But tonight was pretty nice. So I told myself 'No diaper until my recycling is out.' well I managed to get all my recycling out!! now my room is that much cleaner (I am a neat freak) I came home and my bunny was nice enough to diaper her baby...

ahhhh nothing like a clean room and a clean diaper...


No comments:

Post a Comment