Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love it more than anything...

You know I really love just diapering up and snuggling my bunny... nothing makes me feel sooo happy and peaceful. But you all know that...

However, there is an interesting thing.. I can ALWAYS tell that there is a new moon out before it is night. In fact, today was a new moon and I felt it in the afternoon.

I have noticed that every new moon I really get strong feelings about wanting to diaper up and be a sweet baby. It is very strong during the 2-3 days around the new moon. Oddly enough this is the time when my art is the best.

So I want nothing more than to be diapered up and drawing pictures during the new moon. but why this time? and why is it every new moon... I really want to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment