Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Me and the AB community..

Well there has been several posts on Adrian's blog about the AB (adult baby) community. Now, yes, I am an adult, I wear diapers, I prefer to make it as happy, sweet and babyish as possible. I have totally turned adult baby since I started my bed wetting. I love it because it makes me feel wonderfully warm and happy. I absolutely love it, there is no doubt about it..

But I am not a part of the AB community. I haven't actively sought out a community of people to share my new fondness for diapers. I have checked out some of the sites, yes, but they were not anything I was really interested in.
Plus, being a girl, I feel very intimidated by the community. Since I am a girl, I feel that hounds will be all over me asking for my picture or asking to come to my place and change my diaper for me and all sorts things I simply am not interested in doing so. If I refuse them, then they would probably accuse me of not really being a girl, and I would have to justify to them that I am who I really am...

I am totally NOT interested in that at all.

I don't mind talking to people who enjoy wearing diapers, but when that conversation gets beyond a PG rating, I get a little scared.

I am asexual, and I am very very very wearing of any unwanted sexual advances, and being in a community which is very sexualized. I feel very uncomfortable there.

Another reason why I don't partake in the AB community is that I have a community of friends who already support me for who I am. My good friends all know I wear diapers, and they know I chose to be a baby.. and they think it is AWESOME of me to do such a thing. In fact, they encouraged me to do so. My friends know of my child-like personality, and they knew going back into diapers would be wonderful for me. They were right


And the most important reason is that my diapers are a very personal part of my life. My friends all know I wear diapers, but they have not seen my diapers. Wearing diapers is a personal thing between my bunnies and I. That is the way I like it

So I don't feel a real need or desire to be active in the AB community...I am doing fine without them, and I will continue to do fine :) I already have all the support I need.


2 comments:

  1. Akbound
    thanks again for the comment.
    yeah, I have my friends, and that is what is important to me. I just cant imagine talking only about diapers. In fact that is why I started this blog, so that I can just write what I feel, and not bug my friends by always telling them how happy I am in diapers. They can read it if they want, and if they don't I don't mind.



    and if you do come here... try to pick up some of the cloth diapers :) they are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKbound i totaly agree, this community is makin' people like us that realy enjoys diapers because of their childhood memories and feelings looking like pervs or freaks. I mean, what the hell is wrong with this people? How many times i had add a girl and the only thing she could talk about was her feitsh and bla bla bla. When changed subject she would blok me or something. Now i feel sad ='(.
    Faortunatley like you Aimee i have some friends that supots me too and the most exciting is that my girl friends think it is awesome and suport me on it =).

    ReplyDelete