Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Music

I love music and I play several instruments just for fun. I also always have to have some music playing in the background. I tend to stream music from the iTunes radio stream because it is a great way to get many different types of music for free.

This is great for somebody like me, because I can listen to pretty much everything. I can also find the good in everything if I just listen to it for a while.

I have found that the ambient music streams are great for diapering up and getting ready for bed. The music sends you to another world, and the diaper is very relaxing for me. It is kind of trippy I guess. But It really helps settle my mind down for a good nights sleep, something an insomniac bed-wetter always really needs.... peace of mind and good sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings. This is one of your best I think. I am also an avid music lover, see comment on Alice post for more. I've been seriously considering starting my own site somewhere so I can post vocal covers of Simon and Garfunkel songs for enjoyment, review and criticism by those who actualy have training and know what they're doing. I have the equipment and the voice, though never having had any training at all I can't say how good it is, but I can't play any instruments well enough at this time to perform the instrumental portions either on guitar or piano. I've been considering doing the vocals for both lead and harmony, mixing them in an early form of stereo for authenticity, posting them on line and recording the instrumentals when I have the skill or find someone willing to do it. What do you think, go or no go? I don't know which sites give you bandwidth though, so will have to research that. Anyway, I envy your instrumental prowess, and am wondering which you can play and how well if you don't mind my being nosy. Have a superlative day, and stay cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I say go with it. If you have a great voice then do it. In fact, blind people tend to make great musicians so go for it. I don't know about sites and bandwidth though...

    ReplyDelete