Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I don't know why, but waking up in my diaper this morning was just special. Ok, so I slept in. I slept 9 hours... a couple of days ago I ran 7 miles to train for my marathon, and I guess my body needed the sleep. But waking up in my diaper just feet really really wonderful. Not only is it super cute, because i love cute (or Kawaii as said in Japan) but it makes me feel wonderful. Wet or not I just feel really happy.

and that is what is important I suppose, just be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings. In this case, I can completely identify. Sometimes it's just another morning, another feeling, but at other times it can be the most pleasant and wonderful sensation in the world. Words fail me when attempting to describe my own feelings on the subject. It's like meditation, someone who knows doesn't need you to explain it, and someone who doesn't know won't get it no matter how you try to explain. It's a wonderful feeling, and one of life's greatest joys and/or pleasures in my opinion. If only more people would allow themselves to enjoy it, their lives would undoubtedly be far more pleasant. It's also hugely relaxing, as you are well aware. By the way, our garden is doing great, and we've been getting far more vegetables in than we can eat. People like us now, at least those who like fresh vegetables. There are few pleasures equal to that of preparing and consuming something you grew in your garden with your hands. Makes me hungry, and happy. That, along with AC, makes summer worth the heat. Have a phenomenal day, and stay gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, words cant really describe it.. it is just magical :)
    and I can't wait to get fresh veggies myself! I love making soups with veggies!

    ReplyDelete