Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

you tube videos..

So I watched a few videos on youtube about some AB girls...

I did find some somewhat tasteful videos, well as tasteful as tv talk shows can be...

It was interesting about how I related to some of the girls I saw. Well first of all I am thinner than the girls I have seen :) I guess that IS a plus in my favor. I mean, I AM training to run a full marathon... But that aside.

I could really relate to the emotional connection and stress relief of wearing diapers. Wearing diapers and being a baby, for me, is a great little joy I look forward to each and every day.

I do act like a kid in a way, but i am not as childish as some of the girls in the video. I can never "have a daddy" or "draw on the wall" or things like that. I do snuggly with my bunnies, and I keep them close to my heart. But I am not interested in baby characters or baby TV shows. I could never be one of those adult babies surrounding themselves with characters geared towards toddlers. I don't find baby toys all that amusing, with the exception of my bunnies. I do LOVE stuffed animals, have pink jammies, love to draw pictures ..

and I occasionally use my pacifier, when my bunny feels the need to give it to me.

I am my own sweet little baby, and I have no interest in being naughty and the idea of being spanked is sooooooo strange to me.

I am just sweet and cute little sugar and spice, everything nice girl. I think that is also why I love things like lolita fashion... They have some of the most prettiest dresses you have ever seen, and it is an AB's dream... and I wear them out in public all the time.. heck I even wear them at work from time to time. My company encourages people to do things like that to help with the line of work I am in (I don't want to say to protect my privacy)

So I guess I am an adult baby in my own little special way that is perfect for ME

now I got to get into the shower so I can get into my diapers and draw a picture with my bunny

3 comments:

  1. Greetings. Each and every one of us has things that make us happy and bring us joy, and others that completely turn us off. I have a friend who is very
    into the BDSM scene; spanking, leather, whips, the whole works. Personally, that stuff scares the ever loving daylights out of me, but it really works
    for her so it's all good, as long as I don't have to participate. Likewise, diapers turn her off, but she understands my interests just as I hers, even
    if we are scared of or repulsed by each other's respective interests. I guess what I'm saying is that it's all good in the end. If you can keep yourself
    happy and joyful, you are doing so much more than the vast majority of people in this world could or would even consider doing. In that case, whatever
    you are doing is definitely worth continuing. By the way, I thought of a new stupid name for diapers. For those with tiny bladders, which some people
    call peanut bladders, a diaper could potentially be called a peanut bladder sandwich; diaper on top and diaper on bottom, peanut bladder in the middle.
    If wearing a wet disposable, one could call it a peanut bladder and jelly sandwich. I got a huge kick out of that. Best of luck with marathon training, hope you knock it out and win. It's wonderful to be in good shape. Have a pleasant day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like lolita fashion not all i see but thats normal. Are you an angel because you always make me smile do japanise women care if some one has to be in diapers at such a young age i find many women in calaforina will just see that person as broken or stange. just in case you need ideas i would love to hear about places you would recomend to vist in japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blind: I have had several friends into BDSM. I respected my friends and they respected me. They always saw me as a cute, sweet little child anyway, so they would never hurt me. ANd that is a very stupid name for a diaper, if i do say so myself. I like keeping it simple :)

    Tony: Some lolita fashion is designed for cosplay, and it is often made of cheep materials (polyester and cheepy nylon lace) I cant wear anything like that. The brand name uses really fine lace, has beautiful prints and is very expensive. But the dresses make me feel wonderful, kind of like how diapers make me feel. I have never done both at the same time though...

    I don't think Japanese women wouldn't be as harsh as an american 20 something. There are some exceptions of course. But they are also in general not to open about such things. They japanese have a tendency to leave personal matters and feelings personal.

    of course i have to release my personal feelings all the time. My Japanese friends who know I wear diapers really encourage me to continue doing so. But I wouldn't want to talk about it with my co-workers

    I will give some sightseeing recommendations in my next post.

    ReplyDelete