Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

a couple of long days...

well it has been a couple of long days for me. I have been out, and not coming home until late at night.

and there is nothing better than ending a long day than diapering up and snuggling with a bunny. It really makes all stress and bad feelings go away. I get a small peace in my heart when i am all diapered up, protected and ready for bed, and wearing a nice fresh diaper is heavenly.

ahhh so snuggly

now for some other news, i did draw a picture of myself. A very cute little picture of me, as a baby of course... and holding my bunny. My friends said it was really cute... and it is :) I am at a loss as to post it here on this blog. On one hand I want to share it, but on the other hand I do want to protect my privacy as much as possible. I guess that is one reason why I don't like to post pictures or drawings... I guess most people who read my blog won't do anything that to hurt me. But there are a few bad apples in the diapered community who may take my pictures... and find out more about me

maybe I am worrying too much.. but I do have to keep myself safe. My bunny would rather have a safe little girl to look after.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings. Being diapered is unlike anything else in my opinion. For me, it's like being in a highly focused frame of consciousness, where sensations are heightened and the world seems to slow down just a bit. I love it. Personally, if you don't mind my input, I would not be inclined to post a picture if it resembles you. Granted, as you said, you don't have a lot of attention and most people are genuinely decent and won't try to harasse you, but I do not believe it worth the risk. If it's a picture of flowers, bunnies or someone that doesn't look like you, I'd say go for it, but if it resembles you and someone you know stumbles upon this, the main reason why I'm not blogging, they could connect the dots and face you with some rather personal questions. Maybe your family is more open than mine is, but I personally would rather hide in a hole than let them read my writings. At any rate, you won't have to worry about my looking at the pictures, because I can neither see them nor connect them with anyone. I sincerely hope your days continue to improve, and that you are able to enjoy the simple pleasure of bunnies and diapers more and more often. Have a pleasant day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your bunny stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blind: I wouldn't worry about you seeing my pictures... but yeah there are people here and there which I wouldn't want to have connect the dots. I do have a unique art style, and it wouldn't take much..
    but there are a few people from there who I trust to read my blog here..

    and the simple pleasure of being diapered and snuggling my bunny is a simple joy I just want to keep going.


    Tony: I think you and my bunny are right. I might do something special for this site.. one day.. but it is safer for me just to use a standard generic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend that freaked out when she found out so i deffently know about wanting to stay anonymous. hope you have a good week.

    P.S. i think your layout suits your blog well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony,
    I am sorry to hear about your friend ;( yeah most people don't understand those of us who enjoy diapers... staying anonymous is safer.

    ReplyDelete