Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Answer to my question

Well here is my answer to my question!
I guess it is hard to answer, asking it is like asking which do you like better, ice cream or chocolate.

but I guess I would have to say I like falling asleep in my diaper just a touch bit more than waking up. Now waking up in a diaper is a great way to start the day, it is very satisfying, wet or dry... but falling asleep is what I have learned to love most about having to wear diapers to bed.

As I have mentioned before, diapers have really helped with a lifetime of onset insomnia. I fall asleep much easier since I started diapering up before going to bed. I also love the feeling and sent of a fresh diaper. A fresh diaper hasn't fully adjusted to your body yet and it is still really noticeable. I guess there is an excitement to it, but it isn't anything sexual... it is just pure joy. When I snuggle up with my bunny I just get so so happy. It is the perfect way for me to end my day

and with that, i am going to get some bunny snuggles and go to bed.

nighty night

3 comments:

  1. Greetings. Now how did I know you were going to say that? I know the excitement feeling you mention, not at all sexual but just plain joyful unlike anything else. I almost mentioned your blog on BBIF, a group I subscribe to, but decided not to at the last minute because I was worried about you getting harassed. I'd say 80% or more of the people on that list are genuinely nice, but we've had instances where females have been driven away by insensitive males with no sense of tact whatsoever and WAY too much testosterone. It sucks to feel worried about another person being harassed, but that's life I suppose. It is especially sad to me that in this community, everything seems so sexually charged, and has to have those sorts of connotations. There's nothing wrong with those sorts of things, but there is a time and a place, and does not need to be a universal constant. Even more disturbing is the fact that females are essentially little more than herring in a sea of sharks, sheep in a field of wolves, you get the point. Anyway, have a pleasant weekend, and stay gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blind
    I appreciate it that you didn't post my blog on the list. I do not want to get a lot of unwanted sexual advances, nor do I want to be asked to constantly prove myself... like Adrian does. I want this to be a safe place to talk about how wearing diapers has changed my life, for the better. I am very asexual, I have had very little to no sexual desires in my entire life. I am not interested it at all, and that is why I am not in any of the groups.

    I use this blog as a way to express all my feelings about diapers, I like it to be safe : )

    so thank you for your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings. The reasons you mentioned are precisely those that kept me from mentioning your blog on the group, despite the fact it has since become my favorite blog for those very same reasons. Yours and Adrian's are my two favorites, and the ones I visit most often. They are relatively clean, me likely being the craziest part of either or both, and do not have any discomfort involved in my opinion. Your goals for this blog are honorable, and I sincerely hope trouble stays away. Come to think of it, maybe that means I should stay away. :) I think a personal blog is best this way, small and relatively unknown, unless you hav enough personal umph to either block or drive away people detrimental to it. Anyway, have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete