Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Running, working out, sleeping, on my

So as you know, lately I have been really really working out. This is crazy! My body has become so strong, and my belly has become so tiny in the past few months. Next year at this time is going to be super crazy. I think I could easily go a size down in diapers because of this.

But there is a problem I suppose. I work out late at night, and I end my stretching. The stretching feels so good, that I have been tending to fall asleep on the floor right after my final stretch! I woke up at 5:00AM with my lights on, computer running and music playing!! I fell asleep after my last stretch, and I was wearing my stinky gym clothes!!

I fell asleep before i could diaper myself up!!


Thank god I didn't wet myself, if I had it would have been a nasty little mess to clean up

I have got to be more careful

and nope, the summer is STILL not ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment