Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Don't you love it...

Ahhh the weather is starting to cool down... which means I can wear my pajamas again!

I have really fallen in love with that feeling of being all diapered up under your jammies!

It makes me feel so... so snugglish! Thats a good word to describe it. Snugglish!


And snuggling with my bunny as I sleep... It is kind of magical, wouldn't you say?

Last night all my dream were just awesome too! then waking up... well that felt wonderful too...

Well byebye for now... have a snuggish day!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings. I do read, I just have a lot of computer problems and it doesn't want to let me comment. First of all, I like the second story idea MUCH better, though neither of them is the direction I myself would take it. I personally prefer realistic but positive, and I don't see how you could make that kidnapping and forced regression scene realistic, though I certainly think it might be possible. Second, I sincerely wish you all the best in your traveling back to the States, and hope that it works out for you. Third, today is pretty warm, but it is starting to cool down, THANK GOD! Right, let's hope this one actually goes through. I hope you are well, and that you continue to be so. May the peace and joy that life has to offer be yours, and may you succeed and prosper. Have a pleasant day, and thanks for being such a positive influence.

    ReplyDelete