Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Traveling home

Yeah!! I will be traveling home to see my friends and family really soon

I am really looking forward to leaving Japan this time... and to think, the next time I leave Japan it will be FOR GOOD.

I am getting tired of living here, even though I do like Japanese style cloth diapers. That is NOT a reason for me to stay here. All my friends and family back in the states are living their live, and I am stuck here doing nothing, really. I hate being so far away from everybody... and not being a part of their lives.

So I have decided to move back to America as soon as possible.

I don't know how or what is going to happen, but I think it will be good.

This time will just be a few weeks, next time I will be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment