Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

oh dear!

oh dear! i forgot that I have to approve my comments now! I simply forgot! I am not used to it at all..

Anyway, i just got in my diaper and I have my bunny with me. She is still kind of sad for loosing her blanket... but we are trying to move on.

once again i have been thinking about what Adrian said in her last post... incontinence just... well happens and in her case there is nothing she can do about it. My bed wetting just happens too... really there is no rhyme or reason. I can just drink the water for my pills and wake up soaked, or I can drink a couple of cups of hot chocolate before going to bed and wake up as dry as a bone.

I cant really imagine what it is like for her though... I mean I cant imagine being at the movies or a broadway play and making a mess... But it is her life. But I like her common sense approach to it. I guess as a bed wetter i am not really forced to TELL everybody as she was. But I guess that makes her stronger in her own way.

I guess it is just how how you choose to deal with it. I choose to make it a positive thing in my life.

as a result, my diapers make me strong too.

anyway, i am sleepy now

nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment