Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter with my BUNNIES

Easter is coming!! Yeah!!
Now I am not super religious, but I love easter. Ok, I love bunnies! I really really really love bunnies! That is why I have almost 20 bunnies on my bed who sleep with me every night. They help me get over my general loneliness.

Both my mom and a friend of mine sent me bunnies for easter! Lets just say my room is bunny heaven!

I even have bunnies on my diapers (both the cloth and the diaper covers)

I am also really into lolita fashion, and have been since before becoming a bed-wetting AB. Lolita fashion is all about little girl innocence and sweetness. I love combining easter and lolita because it gives me an excuse to focus on easter dresses. When I was a child I LOVED easter dresses. I wanted to wear nothing but easter dresses everyday. Well, now that I am also lolita, I get a chance to wear easter dresses! LOL I also have an Alice dress.. and I am thinking of making a bonnet.

SO my bunnies and I are planning a party. I am going to wear one of my pastel dresses... oh dear I wish I had a yellow dress, but I will most likely go with Alice Blue or pink... and my bunnies and I are going to begin with a tea party. It will be like a little girls tea party. Maybe my teddy bears will come too, but they have been having a tea party for the last 2 months.. They like to talk about philosophy and politics over tea... Now they are having some discussion about Shakespeare or something .. silly bears

So the bunnies and I will then eat carrot soup! I LOVE carrot soup. I only started to make it because carrots are very inexpensive. IF you make it well it has the texture of a potato soup but with carrot nutrition and without potato starch. Plus my bunnies love it.
s..
After our carrot soup, we may go for a walk in the park, paint easter eggs... decorate the room in more pastels.


Yeah, with me being lolita, AB, and a bunny lover EASTER is a wonderful little time for me to fully be me...

and well, all the other days of the year have to be like easter..

in the mean time, I found a cute little bunny video in Japanese. I love the music. Usagi is rabbit in Japanese ;)

I LOVE this song... oh I NEED to sing it at Karaoke... and one of my little bunnies always dances to it..


2 comments:

  1. Greetings. I tried to comment last Saturday evening, but the computer deleted it for some reason. I don't think it likes me very much. Your carrot comment reminds me of a song from when I was very little, from one of the old records I used to listen to as a youngster. I had to look up the lyrics, which are below.
    Whenever we have a friend for lunch,
    There's just one thing to do.
    We pick some berries and catch a fish.
    And make a carrot stew.
    CHORUS
    Carrot stew, carrot stew! It's our favorite thing to do.
    Get a pot and a carrot or two, and cook up a carrot stew.
    Nothing makes our tummies so full and keeps us happy too.
    As a great big pot or a little bitty bowl
    Or a spoonful of carrot stew.
    So when you come to our little house.
    Bring a carrot if you have a few.
    We'll put it in a pot' 'til it's nice and hot.
    And make some carrot stew.
    CHORUS REFRAIN
    Original comment below.
    I was worried about you, thought maybe the bunnies kidnapped you or something. I've been dealing with crazy people all week, so it was very refreshing to read the relatively sane words of someone cheery for a change. I placed my name and Email address in the Pen Pals section of one of my favorite magazines, stating my interests and expressing a desire for intelligent conversation, debate and discourse. The first and thus far only person to write me turns out to have a severe case of dissociative identity disorder, better known as multiple personality disorder, and spends all her time on the phone. I have no problem with mental disorders, having a few myself, but she began to harassed me and basically told me she wanted a husband, friend and therapist all in one, and that anyone who knows her is expected to take care of her and be a sounding board for her venting. She wants someone to constantly be there for her, something I am not willing to do because I have enough trouble keeping my own Humpty Dumpty life together as it is. Well, it was her other personality that told me, not the original woman herself. I never knew who I was speaking to, the original or one of her instructor alter egos, and she got offended if I didn't greet the correct entity or whatever before addressing it. Oy vey! Anyway, this scared the bijesus out of me and I backed off quick. Then there's another person from my yoga teacher training class who's been a real controlling pompous b*tch lately, but enough complaining.
    You have a LOT of bunnies! I will probably get a chocolate one or two or more after Easter! As for bears and dresses, I'd love to have something to say but neither areas are my forte. If having them around makes you feel happy and content, that's fabulous. Reading what you have to say always makes me happy. I tend to be a depressive by nature, so my natural state is depressed and/or gloomy, pessimistic ETC. (One of my favorite songs is Gloomy Sunday if that tells you anything.) The aura that emanates from your words is pleasing to me, and that has nothing more attached than the mere verbal compliment that it involves. I just wanted you to know that there are people who pay attention, and who appreciate you for who you are with no strings or undesired feelings attached. I get lonely sometimes as well, but blogs are for me what bunnies are for you. Because of your good nature and cheery disposition, yours is the first I check each day. There was another person who was very similar to you, but that person disappeared into the mists, leaving only a few stories behind by which to be remembered. Anyway, getting WAY too sentimental, should shut up. Have a pleasant day, and a phenomenal Easter. I hope your Easter activities go swimmingly, and that you find joy, peace and happiness within it, whatever it entails.
    Loka samasta sukino bhavanthu
    May the entire universe be filled with peace and joy, love and light, health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear! it seems like you have had quite an adventure.

    As for me, easter dresses, bunnies, diapers... They all kind of make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. I have been depressed before, and I know what it is like. In fact, it is the end of the winter here and I am always feeling down at the end of winter. Perhaps it is the cold...
    Oh well, it should get better soon.
    In general I am a positive person, and I can always find sunshine on a cloudy day.

    I am happy you enjoy reading my blog :) It makes me want to continue writing :)

    anyway, have a sweet bunny day

    ReplyDelete