Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

progress

wow! my life is really progressing in a positive direction.

I had the time of my life when I was in America

I know which city I want to live in (despite the costs, I want to make it true)

I am much stronger and more flexible than ever before

My dreams are coming true, slowly but surely!!

and with that... I still find myself dressed like an infant as I sleep. a result of a weak little bladder...

and you know I really don't mind at all. I am too positive and in a constant positive state of being I can see the good in everything. I think that is why I adapted to my situation so well.

Even though I am loosing one of my jobs, I am taking advantage of my newfound free time by working out and bettering myself in one way or other!

and I really hope that all of you can do the same...


I am also glad I found my sport too :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad your happy and doing well it really brings me joy to read your blog and maybe one day we can be friends in real life and hang out :) good wishes for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony
    Thanks for the comment. Maybe we can hang out.. I hope to move to California after Japan!!

    ReplyDelete