Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 years ago

Funny it has already been 2 years!

2 years since I started waking up a little wet in the morning...

and to think it will soon be my 2nd birthday since being, reborn to say the least.

I guess since I have been working out, my wetting hasn't been so bad. I got stronger, all over.

I have cheerleader legs now! 100% muscle! My hips are all gone and have been replaced by muscle! I go to the gym and have an amazing leg press which is unheard of for a girl.. like over 200 pounds! I can jump too, doing plyometrics and explosive weight lifting has increased my vertical.

When I hit a cheer jump, and it is nice, hight, and I land beautifully, it feels so awesome.

and yet I come home every night, and diaper up and and softly snuggly up with my bunnies as I sleep.

Before I sleep I play though many scenes of my little story, some happy some sad...

It is nice :)

and now that it is cold, I am sleeping well, and I may be waking up wet yet again. Better safe than sorry...

of corse I have been sleeping "better safe than sorry" for so long now, I can't even remember what it is like to not be diapered as I sleep anymore. odd... but could be worse i suppose

2 comments:

  1. Greetings. Glad to see you back and in your usual form. I wouldn't say that your athletic abilities are "unheard of for a girl," because I've known a few women who could certainly match your work. I don't know too many weight lifters, but I do know a few who could certainly keep up with the best of the guys. Anyway, happy double birthday, one early and one right on time. Yes, there certainly are worse things that could happen in life, if you put things into perspective. At least you have diapers available to you, and are willing to not only use but embrace them, something most wetters are unable and/or unwilling to do. I got my first light eggnog of the year the other day, tastes like heaven. Now all I need are candy canes to complete the perfection of an early holiday season. Thank god it's getting cold! I too sleep much better in the cold weather. Anyway, all the best as always. May peace and joy be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasty
    Oh i miss egg nog, real egg nog is so nice on chilly days! You should send me some!!

    I really want to get stronger because it makes me feel better overall. I don't mind the aches and pains after a work out, and I am very proud of my cheer legs. Just another thing to make me happy!

    and yes embracing diapers was really the only way to go. YOU of all people could tell me a lot more about embracing ones "disabilities" and learning to love the little quirks life gives you. I would love to be able to enjoy music through your ears, or have your refined sensitivity for details in your fingertips.

    anyway, sleep well on these chilly nights!

    ReplyDelete