Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

back into the swing of things

well I am finally getting over my jet lag and back into the swing of things.

on one hand, it is kind of sad because I really want to be back in America...

But I have my bunnies, and my dreams... and that is what is keeping me going.

I have decided to which direction to take my story... the unpopular unrealistic direction, and the reason is I want to know how she.. or I would react in such a situation. I know it is not going to be positive. Most ABDL themed stories have this positive heavenly view of being forced into this situation...

It is going to be hard for me to write this, and it may take a long long time... but I think I need to explore the unrealistic...

does that make sense?

the main character is such a reflection of myself... i just need to do it for me...

but the end, the end should be happy

4 comments:

  1. Greetings. I am glad that you are getting your life back in order. As for your choice of story direction, I am behind you 100% and am certain to appreciate your work no matter whether it happens to be my style. It isn't that all stories should be happy and positive, it's just that I personally have an objection to any sort of forcing or humiliation, having received enough humiliation in my lifetime. I've never been forced into diapers, but I've been in plenty of other harowing situations. Anyway, it should be interesting no matter what happens. I wrote Megan Roe, the author of an AB/DL novel and its sequel and prequel, to see how she's doing. She hasn't been around for about 2.5 years, so I was just wondering if she's still around. She wrote The Double Life of Ariel Crawford, by far my favorite AB/DL story. Anyway, have a phenomenal weekend and a happy Halloween, if you celebrate it. I'm sure you've thought of it already, but perhaps you could dress as a bunny. How about those footie pajamas with bunny ears, ever heard of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in this case she will be forced but not for humiliation purposes... she doesn't really like it, once she figures out what is happening to her. But she is strong. There is one part where her bully tries to humiliate her... BUT she is strong, and she can take it. She gets support where she needs it and all ends well. But she comes out stronger and better in the end, and that is what matters most.
    This year for halloween is great. I have got a real cheerleading uniform... and it has been great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look froward to reading it and i hope you enjoy writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony: Maybe one day I will get it done so you can read it!

    ReplyDelete