Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

hardcore during the day, soft and snuggly at night

oh, it is getting chilly here
luckily my cold is not so bad. I guess being in the best shape I have ever been helps A LOT. If I wasn't in shape I would be feeling miserable. But I am ok.

So I get to practice cheer, dance and be a hard core athlete during the day... Trust me, you would NOT believe how strong I have become! When I run, dance, stretch, do motions and jumps I am very hard core.


and then I get to come home and be a soft little baby girl as I sleep. I get to warmly snuggle up with my bunnies as I sleep with the protection and safety knowing that I will be safe in the morning. As for my bedwetting, it is not nearly as bad as it once was yes, but still from time to time I do wake up a little wet.

It could always be worse. I have a boss who caught a stomach bug in Thailand and has had problems with messing since. So my bed wetting is a blessing in comparison.



When I wake up, I snuggle a bit more and get ready. Then when I am ready I am little miss hardcore athlete again.


I kind of like this contrast in my life. It is much more interesting than just living the same thing day and night!!

what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your happiness continues and i hope you will continue to follow your dreams.
    I think you sound like you would be an awesome and caring friend to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony
    thanks for the compliment..
    I am the type of person who will go out and try to make people happy :)

    and follow my dream while I am at it :)

    that is why cheer is the sport for me, even though I am out of school and working... i did find a way to make it possible.

    ReplyDelete