Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New diaper covers

ahhhhh my new diaper covers were suppose to be shipped out today, so that I would have got them today. I checked the tracking number and it said that it is not in the computer. But oh well. I still have a clean diaper to wear tonight. I guess that is all that matters.

So where does one get diapers in Japan?

I know there are two places (though I heard of a place near Ueno Station in Tokyo where I can find them... but it is an expensive little sex-shop, and I hate the idea of going near a sex shop. I am too sweet and innocent... and it violates my lolita ethics) . One place is kind of a secret little website/house where you can order things. It seems popular, but you cant choose your fabric... and it seems really difficult to order from

So I order from O&P, http://www.omutsu.co.jp/

They tend to have everything I need... but they don't have a great selection of super cute fabrics. Sometimes they do have something utterly cute that I have to buy. This time I ordered two new covers... This is the fabric I chose.






I hope they come soon. I am sure the little quilt bunnies will be super cute, and the strawberries are sooo kawaii for lolita girls like myself.

Now the cloth I use can be found here.
I love the bunnies :) and they really help keep my other bunnies dry :)





And that is my baby life.... :) I love love it, because it is sooooo kawaii and it makes me feel soooooooo happy!


I am a silly little happy girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment