Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am blessed!

Truly blessed to return to my infancy as I sleep every night.

Whatever happened to my body to make me bed wet... I don't care anymore

If it get's worse, I'll live, perhaps happier than I am now.

I can't even remember what it is like to sleep without a diaper on anymore.

I don't want to remember

I have really accepted my bedwetting as a part of who I am, and who I will most likely be for the rest of my life.

That warm feeling I get, in my heart... when I am all diapered up and ready for bed... that warm, magical feeling of just peaceful joy... is what I look forward to every day of my life.

Just knowing everything is nursery printed, and for babies... no ikky adult diapers... no strange colors, no medical words... but pure cute diapers from the time of my own childhood... makes it even more special.

ahhhh

I am going to snuggle some bunnies now


No comments:

Post a Comment