Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello

Hello!
My name is Aimée. This is my first post. I have decided to blog about something very personal to me ...

I am a bed wetter. I have been a bed wetter for over a year now

And this is NOT a bad thing.

In fact, I believe it is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

In fact, I have found that being a bed wetter has opened up to me a wonderful world of joy and happiness!

I deal with my bedwetting by simply sleeping like a baby, literally, every night. I decided that living the life of an adult baby was the best thing for me.

I need diapers to sleep, and I love wearing them sooooooooo much! I am the happiest girl ever when I wear them and snuggle up with my bunnies!

First of all I do not wear adult diapers, nor have I ever

I do wear baby diapers with cute nursery prints! cuteness = happiness

It was the best way for me to take something that could have been potently damaging to my mental health and make it a fun game that I love!


Ok, let me lay down some rules.

On this blog I will talk about my thoughts and feelings about wearing diapers
I will share with you my lovely child-like heart
I will share with you pictures of my stuffed animals.

I will NOT be talking about children, period.

I will ignore all requests to see my picture

I will ignore all message I feel is inappropriate.

Everything here will be rated... well PG

I have a sweet little kind tender heart. I want to keep it it sweet and pure :)

And I love wearing my diapers and snuggling my bunnies as I sleep at night.

and it is night time now, I am all ready for bed
so

nighty night.




No comments:

Post a Comment